What is Butcher Box?
Butcher Box is a meat distributor. Each steak is hand-selected and hand carved to ensure you get the best cut possible, and then dry- or wet-aged to intensify its naturally delicious flavor. They are neither a farm nor an online grocery store. Grocery stores and other steak delivery websites sell inferior beef that lacks the delicate marbling you'll see in the steaks. Instead, they work with a group of family farms and cooperatives in order to bring grass-fed beef, heritage breed pork and organic chicken to your front door every month.
Look at Butcher Box
like a farm liaison. If you’re interested in eating better quality meat but haven’t been able to find it at your grocery store or at a local farm, Butcher Box can provide it for you.
How does Butcher Box work?
Butcher Box is a monthly subscription-based meat delivery service. You choose what package of meat you’d like, how often you want the box delivered (either every month or every other month) and then choose any add-ons if you’d like. An add-on would be a one-off item, like a package of uncured sugar-free bacon or 1 pound of boneless pork chops. I have used the free for life program and could not see any better way to keep customer loyal, I know that on customer service step has kept me happy for a long time.
ButcherBox meat is not just free from antibiotics and growth hormones. It is also humanely raised on family-run farms, with no interference with the animals’ natural diet. The animals on these farms have full access to both pastures and shelters and they are not kept in crowded spaces. They spend their lives out in the open, interacting with other animals. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- All Meat: No antibiotics or added hormones ever, humanely raised. **Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork and chicken.
- Beef: 100% grass-fed and finished, pasture-raised
- Pork: Heritage Breed Pork (raised without traditional, sustainable farming methods)
- Chicken: Free range, USDA certified organic butcher box chicken
- Salmon: Wild-caught Alaskan sockeye salmon
Why I keep my subscription.
- The taste is exceptional!
- Convenience. It’s waiting right there in the freezer when you need that night or when planning out meals for the week/month.
- It saves you shopping time since it arrives right on your doorstep.
- Helps reduce food waste. When your protein is in the freezer; you simply take it out that day or the day before you are going to cook it. Buying non-frozen proteins that you are planning on consuming at a later date can end up expiring and being wasted.
- Hidden benefit: Butcher Box can actually save you money!!! By going to the store less often (specifically Costco), you are much less likely to impulse buy and will end up spending less and wasting less. Think about that benefit for a moment. Curbing impulse spending helps every homeowner.
ButcherBox top-quality meats makes the perfect gift for a carnivorous family member who hates grocery shopping but loves cooking and eating. ButcherBox does the tough work for you — raising, selecting, and shipping good meat for good eating. The value, quality, and convenience of the service are top notch and my meals have never tasted better. I highly recommend this service.
Choose your plan.
If you're open to a well-balanced assortment of cuts, go for the box. You can choose to receive all beef, beef and chicken, beef and pork, or a mixed box of all three types. You can also create a custom box to fill to your liking with whatever combination of cuts you want. Every month in your inbox many deals are offered to get additional great meats in the box as a one time add on.
Choose how much meat you want.
A Classic curated box contains eight to 11 pounds of meat, which yields about 24 meals and costs $129. If you're feeding a lot of people, the Big curated box contains 16 to 22 pounds of meat, providing 48 meals and costing you $238. I have 3 adults living here and the 129 selection works great.
A Classic custom box lets you choose six cuts of meat from 25 options, including chicken thighs, ribeye, NY strip, and pork tenderloin. It's nine to 14 pounds of meat (30 meals) and costs $149. The Big custom box lets you choose 12 cuts of meat, is 18 to 26 pounds of meat (60 meals), and costs $270.
Receive your ButcherBox at your door.
The meat comes frozen and vacuum-packed in a cardboard box with an insulated liner and dry ice. My box arrived at my house from FexEx at 3 p.m., and all the meat was still frozen once I came home and opened the package at 6 p.m. I like variety and rarely discriminate when it comes to food, so I opted for the mixed box and was excited to reveal the photos of my first delivery.
Butcher Box has top-quality meats makes the perfect gift for a carnivorous family member who hates grocery shopping but loves cooking and eating. ButcherBox does the tough work for you — raising, selecting, and shipping good meat for good eating. The value, quality, and convenience of the service are top notch and my meals have never tasted better. I highly recommend this service.
Chicago Bears Youth Two-Tone Flatbrim Snapback Adjustable Hat – Navy/Orange Review
Chicago Bears New Era STH Perf 39THIRTY Flex Hat – Navy Review
Technology of Mobile Phones